Monday, June 6, 2011

Create your own blog!





Hi students! Welcome to my website!   Hope you have fun creating your own blogs and practicing your English, besides developing other skills! 

Use the following list to start posting:

A)  This is me:

-  about me
-  about my family
about my friends
-  about my school
-  about my city

Very important: Identify people (and yourself) only with their first names, don´t post addresses, telephone numbers, passwords or any confidential information.


Muy importante: Solo utiliza primeros nombres, no escribas direcciones, números telefónicos, claves, lugares de trabajo o estudio, o cualquier otra información confidencial. 


B: Likes and dislikes about:

- Books
- Movies
- Music
- Sports
- Food
- Hobbies
- Feelings (to somebody)
- Etc.


C: My world: 

- Global warming
- Pollution
- Violence against women
- AIDS- VIH
- International festivities
- Literature
- Tecnology
* Or establish your own area of interest !


Extras: Poetry, sayings, cartoons, videos, pictures, gifts, etc.

Be as creative as you can and remember that...







Miss Esthela

No comments:

Post a Comment